Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Luciano Guerriero NYPD Thermite Secret Report

 




Luciano Guerriero NYPD has a secret 9/11 thermite report..


Luciano Guerriero NYPD
 I’m a rational person who worked in NYC law enforcement who happened to be outside the South Tower when it fell. What I witnessed, and more importantly what I have discovered as a result of my rigorous investigation since then, informs my views on the matter. 
The following testimony is from Luciano Guerriero one of the few surviving 9-11 first responders who provided these comments today 9-11-16 on CIA whistelblower John Kiriakou's Facebook feed: 

I'm a 9/11 first responder, John. And let me start by saying that I'm not here to argue with anybody, just to speak what I know. Each of us must do our homework like I have and draw your own conclusions.
I worked in NYC law enforcement for the better part of 2 decades. Part of my work involved training officers and supervisors. A large part of my activities involved working in a NYC municipal law enforcement oriented think tank and providing detailed analysis, program evaluation, etc, to the mayor and the various related commissioners. I was on the street when Flight 175 came over my head and to the left. The unnatural scream of the engines that close to the ground made me look up, and I got a clear view of it, left wing down, right wing up, just before it struck the South Tower. I didn't see the impact because a building right in front of me obscured my view, but I did see the fireball, and I of course heard it.
As per procedure, I rushed to headquarters where I worked, directly into a meeting with the commissioner, who then proceeded to either deploy the personnel present to emergency response duties, or as was the case with me to release some of us to make our way out of the area. There was no question in my mind, and not just because I had two cousins working in the towers, that I would join the first response and make myself useful. This was a choice made by virtually everybody there. So I ended up back outside the South Tower.
I won't belabor you with the details of the things I did. They're nothing much different than what most others did. But I will say that I didn't take more than a few glimpses up because I was busy at ground level, and so I'll always be grateful that I wasn't aware of the jumpers until later that day. So at least the visual memory of that doesn't haunt me today. I did realize afterward that I was an "earwitness" to the sounds of their bodies impacting the ground, and that's now part of my indelible memories. 
Being an earwitness figures into my experience in another way that is more important than the jumpers, I think. Just like the sound of 175's engines commanded my attention, a series of POW-POW-POW-POW-POW... sounds FROM LOW IN THE SOUTH TOWER made my head swivel toward the building a split second before there was a rumble from above. The rumble took my eyes from the lobby and lower floors upward and I watched the tower fall.
I'm not ashamed to say that I didn't act during those seven seconds of collapse, like some of my colleagues and civilians who dove for cover. I was awestruck and simply stood in place, watching, sure that it would be my last moment. Why I wasn't struck by debris, hurt or killed outright, I'll never know. Some who dove for cover did perish.
There was nothing to breathe but that hot toxic white cloud for too long. I'll spare you the gruesome things I saw in the debris around me, ground down to pieces during the fall. And I'll spare you the details of the maladies that have forced me into early retirement, although I will say that I'm one of the lucky ones not only because I'm still alive but because I'm a lucky survivor who isn't battling cancer --knock wood.
But I must speak to another 9/11-related experience that reflects upon your post here. Because I'm a surviving first responder, especially one whose health has been permanently compromised, I've felt a deep interest in understanding what happened at the WTC and why. I've done tens of thousands of hours of research into all of the events of that day, not only in NYC. Because of my work overall in the field, and because of my work as a training instructor, I developed close and trusting relationships with a number of well-placed and responsible people in that community. 
Some years after 9/11, I was approached by someone I knew to be credible and authoritative within that community. This person knew me, knew my experiences on that day, knew that I had attended many funerals (after which a number of empty caskets were buried), and knew that I'd been sick. What he described opened my eyes to certain things.
In the immediate aftermath of the collapses, the NYPD homicide investigators, crime scene investigators and forensic scientists put all other investigations aside and began to gather evidence at the WTC. Their work was hindered by rescue and firefighting efforts that were under way, but they were able to gather and begin to process quite a lot of evidence that was readily available. These were/are world class people in their field, incredible professionals, and as you might imagine they were so motivated to work tirelessly and well on that case. They accomplished an awful lot in a very short time. 
This contact told me that word came down the chain of command from Giuliani in City Hall, after he'd heard from Washington DC, to halt all further investigation. The team was to write up preliminary reports based upon what had been done so far, then send all evidence and the reports to a certain office where it all would be transferred to "others". There should be no more efforts made by the NYPD to investigate.
After a few of these conversations, my contact told me that copies of those reports had been made and kept hidden. The contact asked me if I'd be interested in reading one of the copies, and of course I was interested. Some days later, as instructed, I showed up at a certain building where I met two of the people that I knew. After being searched thoroughly to make sure that I was not in possession of any recording or communication devices (which they'd told me not to bring along) they brought me to a basement room. One of them produced a small stack of folders from a valise and they sat fairly silently while I read the files over the next three hours. 
I read about a lot of eye-popping things, but the detail most relevant to this post is the finding that both nanothermite residue and un-combusted nanothermite was found in abundance in every part of the debris pile/field. As you know, the only reason why those things would be present is because they came from demolition charges, which confirmed for me why I and so many others heard all those explosions from low in the South Tower that day immediately preceding the collapse. 
Needless to say to you, John, the fact that those copies exist means that those who possess them or know of their whereabouts are at some grave risk. That's why they took precautions about me carrying recording devices and opted not to hand me copies of the copies -- for my own protection as well as theirs. I can't prove what I just said, and I wouldn't try. What I can say is what I learned means that the NIST report and the Special Report are false. The government's explanation for what happened at the WTC is a lie, which the posting above is perpetuating. And a lie about the murder of 3,000 souls is a massive injustice that cries out for correction. We owe it to ourselves, we owe it to the deceased and the living victims, we owe it to the American people, we owe it to posterity, and we owe it to our collective ideals and our hopes for a better life in a better world, to open a new and fearless investigation. Let the chips fall where they may. The truth might well disillusion us, but I'd rather live without the illusion and make the best of a grim reality.



From elsewhere in Luciano Guerriero's pubilc profile:

Never forget, Facebook tells me. Never forget. I'd love to forget. But I can't. I'll never forget 9/11. On the worst days, my every compromised breath reminds me that I was outside the South Tower when it came down, breathing the toxic hot white cloud. Or the pain of every step does it. Or the way my body goes a bit haywire sometimes.
Sometimes, waking up from a bad dream, I relive in the dead of night seeing body parts in the rubble. A foot in a sock. A left hand wearing a wedding band. Never forget, they say. You don't forget something like that. Other times I hear the scream of Flight 175's engines and remember seeing it pass overhead just before it crashed into the South Tower. I'd love to forget. I'll never forget.
I worked in headquarters. Our commissioner told us that we didn't have to respond, that we should walk north and out of the area. But I had two cousins working in the towers, I felt I should go there. I didn't know what I would do there, but I had to head that way, not escape. Maybe I'd spot one of them. Maybe they'd need me. That's a feeling you don't forget. (They both made it out fine, and I never did see them.)
I was an earwitness too. I remain forever thankful that I was unaware of the jumpers on that morning. 1 was too busy searching faces at ground level, looking for cousins, to look up and see the jumpers dropping. But in retrospect I realized that I heard the sounds of their impacts on the ground. I'll never forget what that sounded like, Facebook, rest assured. I want to forget that. But I can't.
And the POW POW POW POW POW POW sounds of demolition charges going off inside the South Tower just before it collapsed, some of the secondary explosions quite low in the building, not distant, not the sounds of the top falling but much more near to me. Those sounds are indelibly in my memory too. I won't forget those, Facebook. Those are the last of my 9/11 memories that I want to let go. Those sounds show the government report on what happened to be a whitewash and a lie. We have not been told the truth. I'll remember that. I won't forget that. Ever. 
And I'll never forget that they wrapped it all up in the flag and lied to us some more in order to send kids off to wars without justification or a good enough purpose. I'll never forget that war is a rich man's racket and the rest of us pay the price. I'll never forget that. I don't wish to forget that. 
But I'd love to forget the rest, and I know I never will. So I guess all I can do is call a truce with that day and those memories, and be thankful for getting away from it damaged but with my life, thankful for having the better days and the strength to endure the worse days. So don't worry, Facebook. I won't forget. Not for a single day. Not for more than maybe a few moments at a time. And I'll never forget that I'm one of the lucky ones. 

No comments:

Search