Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Somerset Count Pennsylvania Flight 93 errant sidewinder missile

Well, I will contribute what I am able. I was in Somerset County, Pennsylvania the day flight 93 went down. The hole in the ground was made by an errant sidewinder missile which misfired from the guardsman doing his duty, Cheney be damned. When it failed he turned to his rotary cannon and raked the cockpit. Witnesses on the ground saw the whole thing. Flight 93 most probably actually went down in either the panhandle of Maryland or somewhere in West Virginia.

Judd Narragansett I'll see if I can find out about the witness who saw the smoking cockpit. The person who told me is from a well respected family in the county who employed most of the residents of the county for many decades in the coal mines they own. The smoking cockpit would not have been caused by a missile and I was told the jet was still south bound as it smoked. There is a pressure not to come forward in part because the memorial is a tourist attraction and the long time residents of Somerset County who call themselves "mountain men" are guarded against outsiders. I do not know how much farther south it continued but here is the distance from the memorial to the state line: The tab is the memorial:
16 hrs · Edited · Like


N87EW-L8J79-A9UC4-KADC9-QF44D

13 hours ago
hello I am interested in your flight 93 story.
5 hours ago

The cockpit was smoking after it had been raked with cannon fire and witnesses on the ground saw the whole thing. The whole in the ground at the memorial was not made by the aircraft. No wreckage or bodies, or anything, was ever found there.
a few seconds ago
Yes I agree. I thought of this only a week ago and it looks like the theory has support. Thanks.
Chat Conversation End

Michelle Forus I have told this so many times on here you would think I would have it saved LOL but I dont. Im cooking dinner right now Art so ill keep it short and to the point.. Long story short NO PLANES! I had a perfect view from my top floor apt clear across the water.. I did see something small that looked like maybe a chopper, a small helicopter or something flying around but certainly not a plane. I ran to my window after it was announced about the first "hit" I never moved from the window when they announced a 2nd plane had hit. I was banging my head wondering how the hell I didnt see a plane hit from where I was, I asked everyone I knew who went down to help, Cops, firemen etc.. Not one said they found or seen a plane part yet all assumed it had to be a plane that hit because that was what was reported.. I did see explosion after explosion and if I could see those dont you think if a plane was heading towards it I would have seen it?? NO PLANES HIT THE TOWERS!
3 hrs · Like · 1

No comments:

Search