Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I kicked the anti-truth hive to death today on Facebook

I kicked the anti-truth hive to death today on Facebook


I upload a bunch of photos to photobucket of me hive kicking. I only save these screenshots because they always kick me out. I asked him if he agrees with the Catch-22 put forth by Ron. Simple question right?

i.e "If there's 28 classified pages, since I don't know what's on it, I have no reason to know whether it should be declassified."

So I asked "Jeff" why doesn't he criticize this other guy "Ron" who are both Administrators on anti - Truth web pages on facebook. We both agree that 9/11 should be declassified.



Other issues I caused on Facebook are as follows

"I will ask 1,000 patent holders of Nanoengineered explosives if they notice their product"


Search