Saturday, August 23, 2014

CNN Televised WTC 7 Demolition Right in your face

Dear Tom Fletcher, http://nyc-architecture.com/

              Do you know if someone saved the (unlucky?) 13th floor Column from WTC 7? I hope they didn't just guess because the penthouse fell or did the column go missing.. Notice how science takes a walk only during "conspiracy theories". Did The NYPD design an investigation or the NYFD or were they both told to stand down? My money is on a stand down order.

WTC 7 had strange single microsecond flashes all over the building. I had to slow the flashes down and repeat each flash a number of times just to get normal person to see these activities, only to have my efforts undermined by fake flash videos and confusion between actual flash activity and video enhanced flashes. Go Figure.

CNN Televised WTC 7 Demolition Right in your face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Qyjki7D6Y




A lot people were confusing my editing with actual footage. The "lighting going on and off " That's my editing..  For an example of actual flashing and NOT just a single flash like in Building 7 try this video:


The raw uncut video of building 7 i.e single flashes is too long and boring to watch however that's what I did.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0pxVbXyB9OLRVlKVnZScGtxZmM/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0pxVbXyB9OLaWRnMnA4Qmo1dm8/edit?usp=sharing





  • Jeffrey Harr And that's exactly where the bulk of that elevation would have fallen. This seems desperate, folks.
  • Dan Plesse FEMA Says WTC 7 has no damage from falling columns which only leaves explosives.





  • Dan Plesse So it was 25 pounds of a large blast? Atahan Ganduu? What about the CNN flashes which only show up on building 7?

    CNN Breaking News WTC 7 Demolition Flashes
    ...See More

  • Dan Plesse Lazarus Long please provide a link or be blocked.

    Damian Hamill Show loss of building material connectivity even after the collapse and as Lazarus pointed out - could have fallen down a hole.
  • Lazarus Long whats this damage then
  • Dan Plesse Could be this - notice you moron damage - is nothing

  • Newsday just wrote about building 7 today. "In a dissent, Judge Richard Wesley s... See More





  • Lazarus Long thats Neon lighting going on and off classic flashes
    43 mins · Like · 1
  • Dan Plesse Lazarus Long " lighting going on and off " That's me and my editing you idiot. The flashes happen in milliseconds so I slowed them down and repeated the frames five times. Under normal conditions, you could see them.
  • Lazarus Long yes neon lighting does that
    34 mins · Like · 1
  • Lazarus Long its got a choke system
    33 mins · Like · 1
  • Dan Plesse Well take raw feed and look for yourself and stop wasting my time.
  • Lazarus Long you are wasting mine with absurd claims
    32 mins · Like · 1
  • Dan Plesse "lighting going on and off " That's my editing..
    The flashes happen in milliseconds, so I slowed them down and repeated the frames five times.
    Under normal conditions, you could NOT see them.
  • Lazarus Long clearly you have little knowledge of neon lighting systems
  • Dan Plesse I am going block you now. I gave you chances and its time for you to go.
  • Lazarus Long Oh good I win
  • Dan Plesse However these flashes were going on and off without edited
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrnuED-Pz-o
    ...See More



    Theory Did they start the demolition programmatically during the second plane im... See More
  • Lazarus Long For future reference to all If you block me I Win .. you you don't like the fucking rules don't play the fucking game ..
  • Dan Plesse I showed you two examples 1. with editing 2. one without editing.
  • No comments:

    Search