Tuesday, December 16, 2014

ColdFusion Community Review

http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/faculty/healey/tweet_viz/tweet_app/?q=coldfusion

  • Avatar









    When I offering future advances in coldfusion server, which 99% are now common features in CF i.e the suggest of embedding Java database the CF community was openly hostile and I got phone calls from one CF members which were not friendly. I still sell old my CF products "Coldfusion Gateway with Java Gtalk and AJAX" which now are now embedded into Coldfusion as the gateway product. Java database is embedded. Coldfusion has never acknowledge anything I have done. So I dropped out.
    My Programs that didn't get embedded. Java TTS
    Coldfusion 10 Talking Text Voice Kevin Kill all humans tutorial part

    Coldfusion 10 Speech Synthesis engine and talking CFML Example

    What Coldfusion has not done is make the shopping cart easier to make and with that comment the phone should start ringing again .. "stop this nonsense at once!" Interestingly this behavior exists everywhere. i.e for 9/11 Truth i.i.e unediting the sounds of explosions, thermite reactions and showing molten rivers also get the cold shoulder from the Truther movement for not being effective controlled opposition.
    9/11 symphony of perfection








      No comments:

      Search