Tuesday, August 18, 2015

9/11 First Plane Filmed On Television 2018

9/11 First Plane Film On Television 2018









rsrc@loc.gov
 via oclc.org 

12:27 PM (31 minutes ago)
to me

Question History:

Patron: Hello I am looking for WNEW FM radio broadcast on 9/11/2001

Patron: Hello I am looking for WNEW FM radio broadcast on 9/11/2001.. Thanks 


Librarian 2: I have searched our collections, but have found no WNEW 
Hello Dan Plesse

I have searched our collections, but have found no WNEW broadcasts after 1992.  Most of the broadcasts in our collections date from the 1930s to the 1960s, although there are certainly exceptions to this rule.

I would encourage you to search our collections yourself.  For hints seehttp://www.loc.gov/rr/record/research.html .

You would probably be more likely to locate a broadcast by contacting WNEW directly.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Bryan Cornell
Reference Librarian

No comments:

Search