Sunday, December 6, 2015

Survey of Controlled Demolition Evidence on 9/11


400 Tons x 600 Feet distance FROM 684 feet high = ?


Survey of Controlled Demolition Evidence on 9/11

First you have break down the World Trade Towers "collapse" in four stages.. First stage !. Belts of flashes and pops via oral histories 7060 pages.. search for "belts" part one of standard controlled demolition.. I did all the hard work for you.. Please review..

Demolition sounds survey My search results for pop, popped and popping sounds


One perception does not complete with another perception, for example an equal amount of people heard and witnessed popping outside the towers as did people felt an earthquakes inside and around the towers BEFORE the tower exploded.. Therefore both popping, flashes and rumbling happened at the same time.. 9/11 oral histories recorded 8 people heard and reported pops, popping,and popped out floors. NIST FOIA Video recorded around 10 people  perceiving rumbling, shaking, and earthquakes before the towers collapsed.. for a total of 18 people 
of Controlled Demolition Flashes and Sounds..   September 11th single searchable Oral History 7060 pages.pdf
for "pop sounds, explosion, controlled demolition" https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-9wpJGXTMRIpS-_XIhCGHnwe1ZtWiged/view?usp=sharing

PARAMEDIC DANIEL RIVERA
INTERVIEW DATE OCTOBER 10 2001 "pops, flashes looks like Professional DEMOLITION PROFESSIONAL DEMOLITION WHERE THEY SET THE CHARGES ON CERTAIN FLOORS AND THEN YOU HEAR POP POP POP POP POP THAVS EXACTLY WHAT BECAUSE THOUGHT IT WASTHAT W

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110035.PDF
Demo Flashes 1. 
S. GREGORY before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- [it was a controlled Demolition] but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down.
1. S. GRABHER ;I saw one and a half floors pop out. It looked almost like an explosion. 2. J. MEOLA We actually heard the pops. 3. T. BURKE MY GOD THERE IS SECONDARY DEVICE BECAUSE THE WAY THE BUILDING POPPED THOUGHT IT WAS AN EXPLOSION 4. RIVERA Do you ever see professional demolition where they set charges on certain floors, and then you hear "pop pop pop pop pop pop"

Oral History 7060 pages.pdf

Word  count search results for "popping sounds" 1. DESHORE 2. MONCHERRY 3. W. CHESNEY We heard popping, 4. Connolly cars with tires and cars were popping and they were just starting to light up spontaneously ;At the moment prior to the first building collapsing, I remember hearing popping sounds. One of my partners was saying what’s that? I saw the people falling and exploding on the ground. 9-11 Research: Eyewitness Accounts: Rumbling Started First


Unknown 4th Building to fall on 9/11.. 
Page 189 Lietenant Ella McNair
      "Another building came down. It was one of the Hotels. I didn't really see it but I listened to them"

One person reported building 85 collapsed which could be that same green glass building.. 

1. 9/11 Green Glass Building Falling The East North of WTC 7
2. T. DONATO "I think we ran down I think it was Vesey Street -- yeah, it was Vesey Street that we ran down. Seven came down. We ran back to 85. As far as I remember, 85 came down" know what this street right here is. " http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110471.PDF

No comments:

Search