Monday, May 1, 2017

September Explosive Tower Stories 2018

September  Explosive Tower Stories September Explosive Tower Stories 2018

September 11th Explosive Tower Stories 2018

Page 9-10  

       "the whole building shook. I thought it was an earthquake. Then I heard those banging noises. I didn't have much time to be upset because the building shook again, this time even more violently "
 
Page 26
     "Then it happened. The building shook violenty. It was a big tremor. I thought it was an earthquake. But soon after there was a loud explosion somewhere above me. "

Page 32

          "
it's an earthquake, I lost my balance and fell to the floor"
           "Then the next BOOM came"

Page 37

 
"I heard a huge blast, like a bomb had gone off I heard one of the elevators come crashing down Then another big noise"

Page 41

       
"George Sleigh 91st floor. Couldn't see windows or any markings entered the building two floor above.. "

Page 49

     
  "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! big vibration and the whole tower started to move" first reaction earthquake and then a bomb"

page 62-64

   "They tried to tell me the big explosion that threw me on the floor and knocked out our power was an elevator dropping. I knew better "you think I am a damn fool?" I have been in this building for so many years. I know that is not an elevator falling.


 "suddenly there was a huge explosion. We shook so much that I was thrown off my feet and was slammed hard to the floor. They started telling the elevator dropping. I didn't believe them and neither did they.

"Shopping concourse after leaving I looked at the woman. Her arm was practically gone. She has flesh hanging from her bone. I could see the bone clearly.

Page 106 
   "It felt like an earthquake, but lasted only a couple of seconds. Then there was a secondary shaking"

Heat inside Dust Cloud

 Page 153

     "Then a big cloud of dust fell upon us. There was tremendous heat. More heat. Still More. There was one explosion after another. Afire truck blew up and then a police car and then another police car"

Page 154

     "I found a fireman on the ground. His turnout coat was melted into his flesh. His body was so hot that when I open the coat, My latex gloves melted to my fingers. He was cooked inside"

KABOOMS

Page 165

        "Right then we heard a roar. The roar got even louder. Then everything went black and the wall came crashing down on top of me. I heard KABOOM, Another KABOOM there were a couple more big BOOMS and then it went quiet"

page 168

        "we heard that explosion sound again, we got about 15 feet past it when a cloud of debris wiped us out, I could hear loud booms and there were jets flying overhead"


Big Fire Ball North Tower


Page 179  8:42 outside Banana Republic, 50 feet from the entrance to 1 World Trade Center.

"i started to hear a strange roar. I looked toward the entrance to North Tower and I saw a tremendous fireball rolling out of the lobby. There were even people inside of it almost free-floating in the flames. Then I saw two bright images coming toward me, they were people running and they were on fire, no clothes on just flames.

Alan Reiss (should be on the 88th floor)

Page 187
 
 Whitaker "Do you think it will fall"
   Alan Reiss "It's going to fall" ha said matter of factly.

The combination of the look on his face and the way he said that convinced me tower 1 was about to come down any minute.

There was a sergeant from the NYPD running up West Street shouting that car bombs had been planted. There were explosions everywhere. The steel was so hot when it hit a vehicle it ignited the gasoline"


Page 195 

      "Right outside the window there was a person strapped to an airplane seat"
       "I passed the Banana Republic, got to the Warner Bros. Store and started walking up the escalator when the building began shaking up and down, I drop my bags and went down the stairs. I got hit all over. "


Page 206 

      "After getting far enough away so that we could take a moment to rest, we heard a loud and very scary thunder. Thousands of people ran in every conceivable direction as the South Tower began its plummet"


Others David Achee, Ed Calderson, Salcedo, Bowman, John white

More Research

2001-09-11 13:11:22 Arch [1421665] A ALPHA RtOPS Update #1536 Operation Phoenix - I.S-CDE/CE NE Owner=Core Infrastructure * Operation Phoenix 866-791-7190 Passcode 7508470# Call for 10:00 CT update - activities associated with World Trade Ce http://911.wikileaks.org/files/messag... 2001-09-11 13:11:33 Arch [1421665] A ALPHA 2 of 2 explosions. **Update** Operation Phoenix: 866-791-7190 passcode 7508470# Update at 13:00 CT SIMS 9/11 Pager Intercepts. Operation Phoenix Part 1 9/11 tragedy pager intercepts. http://911.wikileaks.org/

TO 9/11 AND BEYOND: THE ROTHSCHILD-ISRAELI OBSESSION WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS

https://jamesperloff.com/2016/11/22/to-911-and-beyond-the-rothschild-israeli-obsession-with-nuclear-weapons/

Oral History Narrative and Memory Project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d582H4vUyGw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIbuhjiPdpY

No comments:

Search