Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Explosive residue tests for Flight 93 2020

 Explosive residue tests for Flight 93 2020 


Lots of plane parts headed off to museums and museums don't seem to be covered much by the  truth movement. It turns out the museum's signage I believe got it wrong and that is not the first time I found an issue with  museum signage with Flight 175 and flight 11.. The debris from those flights were swapped back and forth weekly it seemed  for a while.  I cover that on my blog. 

The hard questions still exist for the damage pattern on the tail section looks interesting enough for the FBI to explosive residue tests.

Where did this white stripe exist on a UAL. I think the tail section was the answer





Issues that remain
@Ruby Gray She made a drawing identifying the military as the attacker. Has anyone followed up with that issue?

Search