Monday, February 3, 2014

9/11 Journalism Online Eye Witness Interview Flight 175 Attempted

  • 9/11 Journalism Online Eye Witness Interview Flight 175 Attempted

    The ground shook.  The buildings swayed.  I looked up at my beloved World Trade Center spewing an outrageous fire, while a massive piece of flaming debris began its hurl towards my building.  Everyone around me stood in complete shock.

    Then panic set in.

    Everyone ran in all directions, getting completely covered in debris and dodging flying papers.  I had so much debris in my eyes I could barely see.  People were lining up at pay phones, desperate to tell their loved ones that their beloved Trade Center was in flames.

    I was convinced that we were being bombed.  I was running in anticipation that the buildings around me would be bombed, too.  I called everyone I knew on my cell phone, trying to find out what was happening.

    It was a plane.

    Everyone ran in all directions, getting completely covered in debris and dodging flying papers, lining up at the pay phones to call loved ones, crying that their beloved Trade Center was on fire.

    Then, another explosion.

    That was enough.  I was one of the lucky ones; able to find a cab in the middle of all the chaos and flee the city.  It was only then did I find out a 757 had slammed into each of the Trade Centers.

    The view from the Brooklyn Bridge was devastating.  Both buildings were completely engulfed in flames.  The scene on the other side of the bridge was one of desperation.  US Marshals were scrambling to secure the bridge, toting huge automatic rifles.  I felt like I was in the Middle East.  The radio screamed - all emergency personnel within hearing range were to rush to the scene.

    But it was too late.

    You cannot begin to fathom that day, the thunder of the plane as it hit its target, the screams and total chaos, the beads of paper that penetrated our eyes, hair and clothing, the phone calls to tell family and friends "I love you " just in case, the emergency vehicles that wailed with us all.

    I write this as a tribute to friends lost, the bravery of New York's finest and the memory of all those taken from us that  day.  I lost my building on this tragic day, being less than 100 feet from the South Trade Center.  Always remember that our freedom should never be taken for granted.
    God Bless!


    Then, another explosion.

    That was enough.  I was one of the lucky ones; able to find a cab in the middle of all the chaos and flee the city.  It was only then did I find out a 757 had slammed into each of the Trade Centers.


    https://web.archive.org/web/20021005194124/http://www.geocities.com/betherini/TwinTowersTribute.html

  • Elizabeth Tague He unblocked me, but haven't seen him since . . . I did report a post of his in another group, which was a privacy violation in facebook terms of a member who is a survivor, think some others did too, for it was pretty low behaviour and his absense may be a facebook ban.

    Harassing a survivor is just downright douchey.
  • Dan Plesse Beth (betherini1) and I (danp5648) have ongoing dialog on youtube under the her video about 9/11. She has never said anything about me harassing anyone. I believe we will team up with Beth (betherini1) at some point and expose 9/11 anti-truthers ! Details of her account are still unknown.

    1. Her exact location?
    2. Which plane ?

    Can anyone answer these questions?

    9/11 Journalism Online Eye Witness Interview Flight 175 Attempted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK631xykfGg


    www.youtube.com
    The ground shook. The buildings swayed. I looked up at my beloved World Trade Ce...See More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Tague is a TROLL!

Search