Friday, November 21, 2014

Can You Double Check was the last thing I heard from Rebekah Roth


They tried to bury me - but it turned out - I was a seed!

Meanwhile in related 9/11 News which 9/11 Truthers are most likely not sharing

A retired US Army general says America should hold public hearings to investigate 9/11 and the wars it triggered.Gen. Daniel P. Bolger
"
one or more governments" were behind the 9/11 attacks. The governments in question appear to have been Saudi Arabia and Israel"



"Can You Double Check" was the last thing I heard from the 9/11 Truth Movement, that's when I knew, when I ended the chat session after "don't print my private messages"  it was going to be character assassination, cyberbullying using copyright law and public threats on the radio and public white washing of the facts!  I had that bazaar sinking feeling that this person does not understand context. Most interviews are PRIVATE BUT they are responding to the interviewers questions which has to be double checked by other people or even debated for truth. Getting perspective through sharing is now characterized as the worst sin in the world.

The radio program was non-stop howling for my blood!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags

and the trolling started: Most likely a hijacked account. I get ton of people who say they were hijacked. 

mythicalfox1360
I've never actually commented on this video before. Someone else must have hacked my account! I have been a "truther" for many years and would never written that comment to danp5648. This is pretty scary!  I assumed it was the radio guys




Johnoscar

14 hours ago
Hack job. Deceptive editing.
Reply
 · 


"Deceptive editing."?
Which minute? Did you check the three sources ? They are all public.

Source #2
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags

source #3
9/11 Symposium WAYNE MADSEN Phillip Marshall Drone Photo
Show less
Reply
 · 


Back to when it all started 

On Tuesday 9:32pm
after the show ONE of many more shows I  passed on a correction i.e.

9/11 Symposium WAYNE MADSEN Phillip 
Marshall Drone 

Tuesday 9:32pm
Radio response

9/11 Symposium WAYNE MADSEN Phillip
Marshall Drone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjaoKQZj4Ug
12 hours ago
Wayne said he switch to drones AFTER his last book "the Big whatever that crap was." He changed his mind.
Or so the story goes now.
6 hours ago
I tried to tell monika gainor about part 3 and she blocked me
https://www.facebook.com/monika.gainor
4 hours ago
Basically no replies for days and my contact list declined by one and possibility many other people.


Her next Reply was "I contacted her about the blog you sent me and her conversation, she was not happy to hear you posted her private message to a blog. Perhaps she blocked you for that reason. She and I had a nice phone chat about the airline business"

Fucking bitch I asked her to help me check for bullshit and these were
MY QUESTIONS MY INTERVIEW! FUCK! 


4 hours ago

I contacted her about the blog you sent me and her conversation, she was not happy to hear you posted her private message to a blog. Perhaps she blocked you for that reason. She and I had a nice phone chat about the airline business
I figured so...

she seems like a very private person. sorry that happened to you. maybe ask people before you post private messages betweeen you and someone else
My goal was the greater good. But I think you sold it as the greater bad.


Her last replies was "I don't care about 9/11 just read my book"


Dan, I do not care about the fire or how the buildings fell. Iam only interested in what happened on the planes and to the planes.

I just published a BOOK about it. you might want to read it.

Source #1
unedited source #2

Wake Up To The Truth Radio Cyberbullying 


I listened to the radio programming tonight and they are talking about me. I tried to share my findings from 911dataset.org and I was totally shut down. The caller was getting close and she knew it because it was the same video I send her (ABOVE) She changed the topic and threat was over. What threat? The threat of information.

Wake Up To The Truth Radio Caller Almost Asks about my video I sent her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df40HjnfOdQ

How did explain the sudden topic change? EDITING!!!

The video is not edited and I think its kind of fuck up statement to make unless they edited their broadcast somehow.


"Dan I am asking you to remove your video that is in violation of my material as copyright. I did not give you permission to use any material from my show, nor did I give you permission for me to (appear in your video) (What the dude sounds fucked up) (appear how)  and this violates not only my privacy but my copyright material. I own the rights to my radio program and never gave you permission to use any of our material. You not only lied by stating the show was shut down, but you publicly humiliated not only myself but my guest. The show on blogtalk automatically stops streaming live after two hours and with only 30 seconds left we had to do our closing and you will hear that I told the caller to call back to tonight's show to ask any questions he has. This is misleading material on my show half. So as requested I am asking you kindly to remove my live material as you did not receive permission from me. If you do not comply you will be reported and action will be taken. Thank you I also do not give you permission to violate my privacy, so if this personal message ends up on your blogspot, facebook, or any other online resource I will also take action. Mike Serour Wake Up To The Truth Radio"

Wake Up To The Truth Radio Caller Almost Asks about the DRONE Photo

Reply


+"Wake Up To The Truth Radio" My video example of  "Wake Up To The Truth Radio show" is an critical analysis of the show and is perfectly reasonable fair use of copyrighted content, it seems clear that this is merely an attempt to bully and silence a critic.

 Example of Copyright law as it applies to critics
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20080201/014152146.shtml

As long as no personal information was revealed in private messages I can publish them.
http://www.lawstuff.org.au/nsw_law/topics/privacy

Example

and I quote "Wake Up Radio or Wake Up To The Truth Radio? I'm in charge of both this page and the Wake Up To The Truth Radio group and I don't censor nor delete anything unless it's ignorant attacks on people. If there's a Wake Up Radio that's not us." He said on his radio program that he did all of these things.

The next shoe to drop is will she still deliver the book?


Example of the Evil!

  • Mike Denton Like I said Dan. Your shenanigans. You come off extremely OCD and are mostly violent in your arguments. I've been reading your stuff for a very long time. 

    You broke copyright and attempted to make fools of people you are supposedly on the same team w
    ith. That's what I just read out of your blog. 

    You're a full grown man and certainly able to make your own choices, but I implore you, please settle down a notch or two. You're doing far more harm than good which makes your motives questionable. 

    Just offering advice as a fellow truther. No need to attack me. I'll shuddup now. 
    1 hr · Like
  • Dan Plesse Mike Denton
    I will just cut and paste from the blog. 


    My video example of "Wake Up To The Truth Radio show" is an critical analysis of the show and is perfectly reasonable fair use of copyrighted content, it seems clear that this is merely an attempt to bully and silence a critic.

    Mike do you understand what FAIR USE is? 

    Did you see this explained the blog? 

    "motives questionable" I was documenting sleaze Mike sleaze.

    I am not on the same team with sleaziness. 

    You basically did not read my blog at all. Your option is exactly the same as it was before but with more details...
    25 mins · Edited · Like
  • Mike Denton Precisely. 

    OCD. Violent. 


    I read your blog. But I won't be further. 

    Carry on. You can use that as FAIR USE, as well. Good day.
  • Dan Plesse Mike Denton I asked you a few questions. Can you answer them? 

    Why do you keep posting "OCD. Violent."? 

    What do you mean by " You can use that as FAIR USE" and ". But I won't be further. " 

    You seem like name calling is nothing, I call it a SICKNESS.
    1 min · Edited · Like
  • Mike Denton No sir. I will not be interacting with you further. It isn't name calling. It's an observation, a critical analysis. You sir are your own worst enemy. 

    To reiterate, good day.
    Just now · Like

Dan Plesse This will go on my blog as another example of 9/11 Truth scumbaggery. It's also an observation and a critical analysis of strange people who can't tell the Truth or know the Truth..
Just now · Like

Mike Denton Name calling is nothing. I call it a sickness. I'm sure all two of your readers will be sure to care. 

Respond to this and I press the ban/block button and put my name in the hat with facebook. 


I extended my friendliest paw.  THIS GUY HAS THE MOST FUCKED UP ENGLISH . 
3 mins · Edited · Like

Example of the Good!






  • Kim Blake Crazy
    4 hrs · Unlike · 2
  • Dan Plesse Kim Blake Yep the Truth is hard work. I update the articled with new 9/11 news release. Which is something positive to read and most likely hidden from you.
    4 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Kim Blake I always try my best to read everything you post. But sometimes it will say this article has been removed. F.B. monitors everything, and if they feel threatened, they remove it. Thank you for your hard work brother, ill continue to read, and as well I normally share your articles. Hang in there, and again, Thank you.
    4 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 2
  • Dan Plesse They tried to bury me. but it turned out - I was a seed! I love it Kim Blake.
    4 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Kim Blake Lol, let me tell you something, Good will always beat Evil. Always. Im proud of you, and very happy
    4 hrs · Like · 1
    Final Chapter for Mike Serour!
    Mike Serour, one of the most honorable, kind hearted people I have ever met, has removed himself from the FOT - I have left the group as well. What an honor it was, to be associated with so many wonderful souls here, who have shared a vast wealth of knowledge with me. I truly thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, for the courage to come forward and share with all the world, what the TRUTH of 9/11 really is - a lie! We were both heavily involved with this movement as administrators, always looking out for the best interests of this cause. Call in to Wake Up To The Truth Radio, to find out why we left...


  • 3 comments:

    Serour Strikes Back! said...

    Final Chapter? Hahaha I'm just getting started Dan. Stay tuned as all of the lies you have told and the character you hide behind will be exposed very soon.

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    911Redpill said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Search