Thursday, February 26, 2015

The 9-11 shaking was so bad some people actually think they were blown up

Jiri Boudnik - The Towers
the fascinating case of EMT Patricia Ondrovic.
 Felipe David working for Aramark Corp. tending vending machines in a basement of the North Tower recalled, “That day I was in the basement in sub-level 1 sometime after 8:30am. Everything happened so fast, everything moved so fast. The building started shaking after I heard the explosion below; dust was flying everywhere and all of a sudden it got...Skin dripping off the body was mentioned by several 9/11 victims. Gamma ray radiation can cause a person to just feel heat, then pain and then the skin will be damaged. The skin may be vaporized, charred or left hanging."

Jim Marrs while discussion Felipe David, WTC 1.

3 retired firefighters who helped at Ground Zero die on same day

http://nypost.com/2014/09/25/3-retired-firefighters-who-helped-at-ground-zero-die-on-same-day/

911revisited
Things the "thrown to the floor" - "walls smashed people in the face". That's when I got blown.

9/11 Oral History " IT FELT LIKE YOU WERE IN SUBWAY CAR STANDING UP AND THE SUBWAY CAR WAS MAKING TURN AND YOU WERE GETTING SHIFTED BACK AND FORTH THAT'S THE WAY THAT IT FELT"

"The impact jolted him from his desk chair and threw him into the floor"
Church Street & Murray Street

http://911truthout.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-of-battle-for-ground-zero-plane.html

No Plane Witnesses
http://www.noplane.info/p/no-plane-testimonianze.html


Eileen Coles
http://www.brisingamen-consulting.com/support.html


Eileen Coles Ok here's my story. I worked for Sun Microsystems on the 25th and 26th floors of 2 WTC. When I got into the area the first plane had supposedly already hit, but obviously nobody in the train knew that yet. I was taking a downtown 2 express and was going to change at Park Place for the 1 local to Cortlandt, which was the main WTC stop. At Park Place they stopped the train, didn't tell anyone why, just said that there was no service south of Park Place.

Since it was only a few blocks walk to the complex I figured I'd just walk. As we exited the train some lady came running down the stairs saying, "They're blowing up the city! Everyone get out of the city!" We figured she was just a nut. As I came upstairs it was chaos. A cop would not let me into the complex.  (Does that mean she walked south from Park Place to the WTC and then north to Foley Park?) Lots of first responders, lights, sirens. I walked north to Foley Square and that is where I saw the first hole in the building.


Now, Foley Square (aka Federal Plaza) is only about a mile and a quarter or so northeast of Ground Zero. From there I should have heard the second plane hit the south tower. I heard no such thing. At no time did I ever see or hear a plane hit Tower 2. What I *did* hear, and feel, was a rumble under my feet like an old redbird subway train (they made a hell of a lot more noise than the modern trains) and I was like "WTF?" because as far as anyone knew there was no subway in that area. (Later we found out that there were tracks and a stop there that hadn't been used in 35 years, but I digress.) Immediately after I heard and felt this rumbling, maybe about 10 seconds later, the south tower collapsed.

I then began the long walk up to midtown. No transportation or communication was available, so I figured I would go back to a site I'd been stationed at by Sun, Morgan Stanley (47th and Broadway), and use my hopefully still active access badge to get upstairs and let my family and friends know I was still alive. It was a long, long walk. I was outdoors from about 9am to 3:30pm and at no time did I see or hear any scrambled jets.
Having worked in the buildings, I knew that they were not very wide. One day I started wondering why none of the pictures or videos of the entry holes had a plane or even a part of a plane visible in the impact zone. I started wondering how big a 767 was compared to the building itself. So I did a to-scale measurement and found out that in the best case scenario, where the plane would be all the way inside the building evenly and not come out the other side, the distance between the wingtips, nose and tail evened out at about 10 feet. That looks something like this. With a distance of only 10 feet, we should be able to see part of the plane in the holes, and they are just not there.

Worst case scenario, where the plane moves further through the elevator cores (I was in those elevators and they were Not Nothin' to deal with - the plane would have gotten well and truly tangled up in a whole lot of very solid steel) but still does not come out the other side of the building. The distance between the tail and the edge of the building doubles, but we STILL should be able to see some part of the wreckage in the hole, and it's simply not there.

The 1970s redbird subway cars made a very distinct sound, to include the occasional screeching of wheels (which I also heard this time) as they went around curves. What I think happened there is they were moving the gold out of the Federal Reserve vaults below the towers.

http://youtu.be/xy5-wYNRxF8
Eileen Coles I walked up to Morgan Stanley, got on the phone and internet from there, told my peeps I was still alive, and then walked back down to Penn Station. The Long Island Railroad was just shoving people onto trains and getting them out as fast as possible. There was no schedule, they would just fill up a train and move it out. I think I got home around a little after 5pm.Eileen Coles The part of the subway that I heard and felt a train going through is written about here.

http://untappedcities.com/2013/08/13/7-nyc-abandoned-subway-stations-city-hall-18th-street-worth-myrtle/


Eileen Coles It wasn't really a "shake" Ron. It felt like a subway train going under my feet. It lasted for about 10 seconds and then the south tower collapsed. I didn't hear or see any explosions.Eileen Coles I saw the hole from the first hit while I was in Foley Square.

I neither heard nor saw a plane hit the second tower while I was in Foley Square.


A woman came running down into the Park Place station yelling that people should get out of the city, "They're blowing up the city".

Two guys came into Foley Square covered with grey dust, one guy's hair was on fire and he put it out in the fountain. They were the ones who said a second plane hit the other tower and that it was a terrorist attack.

As an SSE at Sun with clients in the building, I also distinctly remember getting the memo the Thursday before informing us of the sitewide powerdown that weekend, and telling us to be prepared to support customers if they had trouble bringing their systems back up.
Make of those two items what you will...

A more detailed testimony of what happened to me that day can be found here:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/09/11/594798/-I-couldn-t-find-my-keys


Daniel M. Plesse Eileen Coles "They're blowing up the city! Get out! Run!" reminds me of

Blowing up the building - go home - go home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsYD9-gx-AU...

Eileen Coles when you have some time Check out the rumbling sounds I discovered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOhVucl_QUQ

Foley Square

Daniel M. Plesse Eileen Coles " I ascended the steps promptly at 9am. Chaos. "
If you ascending at around and the second plane was around 9:03. Do you remember where you were at 9:03. I don't think you made it to the park in three minutes.


Eileen Coles Daniel M. Plesse it really wasn't that far of a walk. I was either in the park, or in transit to the park. You saw the map. I heard bupkus, and I was not that far away.

Daniel M. Plesse Eileen Coles Which streets did you take. From Vesey St, N its 11 minutes. It not far but not 2-3 minutes close either. 51 Park got hit with stuff. Did you hear or see the plane debris plane parts etc

" part of the plane's landing gear and fuselage 
came out the north side of the tower and crashed through the roof and two of the floors of 45–47 Park Place, between West Broadway and Church Street, (600 feet (180 meters)) north of the former World Trade Center.

I believe you were north-ish. 

only casting numbers 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOW_ZhboBQk

I was asking her about time of impact 9:03 and the unlikeliness of making it to Foley Square in time to turn around and witness the second pact.  She actually heard about the second plane through other people..

"
I was either in the park, or in transit to the park. ".

"I walked north to Foley Square, which is where I first saw the triangular, smoking hole in tower 1."  
" They said they'd come down from the first tower and that a second plane had hit the second tower." 

Then I asked her about being possibility of being showered with plane debris.



  1. The Newburgh Sting Fake Terror USA
    2014 ‧ Documentary ‧ 1h 27m
  2. 7.7/10·IMDb
  3. Following an FBI sting operation, four Muslim men from Newburgh, N.Y., face charges of terrorism.
  4. Release dateApril 20, 2014 (USA)

No comments:

Search