Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Judy Wood Experience

The Judy Wood Experience



In this book the reader will learn why the NIST account of Building 7's destruction at the World Trade Center is not plausible. In this book, one will learn shocking facts about the real story behind the destruction of the Twin Towers at the WTC. In this book, one will learn why the NTSB's account o…
books.google.co.uk

  • http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=GqhLTzdQHyAC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
  • Brian S Staveley so then why not use the photoshopped pic without the irrelevant part in both major memorials according to that theory??? They did this to the picture and split them amonsgt two memorials EVERYTIME. If what you are sayin was the case they would BOTH use the pics that had "irrelevant" parts cropped out.... Family members or loved ones = irrelevant"""
  • Brian S Staveley I hear what u mean Alan Folsom but they didnt discard the originals and then use the ones with stuff cropped out. they splt them to appear as two different pics. Not only that if you were someone sfather and ur son died and then in the memorial the media or whoever cropped u out as irrelevant you wouldnt have a huge problem with that?????

  • Brian S Staveley dr judy woods muted me while i was on a call her and her audience had no idea. she went on to tell them i was runnin a psy op on america by adrressing her as judy then the guy she was on the sow w posated my home address n phone nummber on before its news and told ppl to come get me. Have u ever spoke to her?? I have twice. And both times she totally ducked all my logical questions. Her only reply was I have to buy her book. She actually said ONLY TEN YEAR OLDS call each other by their first name. Like really. Get over yourself and answer a simple question. THEY PUBLISHED MY HOME ADDRSS N PHONE ONLINE. that is NOT someone who is highly credible. Call her and ask her any question that is fair but disputed her theory or try n get a clarification on anything. good luck
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Brian S Staveley she had me muted so she would tell the audience its obvious you havent studied my work. They couldnt hear me saying yes I have. I watched like 30 hours of her presentations.I spent months on her photos.it was very shady
  • Brian S Staveley ive asked pretty sstraightforward questions to her about the DEw like what is so special about paper that it doesnt get destroyed. And I asked her how come all the "toasted cars" had no license plates in her photos which i did study extensivle despite what she tells her audience. She wouldnt answer that either. Just kept sayin i gotta buy her book and this is the best "I dont DEAL IN THEORY" ONLY IMPERICAL EVIDENCE. thats what she said. Then the NEXT time we spoke is when she pulled all the crazy unethical bs and slandered me on the air for a few minutes. I dont wanna go on n on about her cuz i know ppl her like her n i dont wanna cuz trouble n get kicked./ but someone in the thread said shes credible i had to speak up

  • Brian S Staveley yes i have prposed this theory but they only need to do that wiht a few hundred and the rest are totally fictcious identities. If no one dies itsa lot eaier than ppl are thinkin to get ppl to go along with that for money. This is ultimately what I believe happened specifically to the pilot of flight 11 John Ogonowski.
    • Brian S Staveley The pilot I say took this payment i hav evidence. I went and got not only his birth record and school records bt his tax records for his property. His daughters lied about when they moved to the town by a whole 5 years. then the pic they put of him in the memorials...AGAIN just like the above ones .one photoshopped off the other except ths time they had to do something else

No comments:

Search